Wire Rope Hoist
Electric wire rope hoists are suitable for use in warehouses, construction sites, storage areas, factories and more. They provide easy load handling which can massively increase the productivity of any job. Our customers can hire the electric wire rope hoist in the lower SWL range for a compact and lightweight solution to any hoisting task. Winch Hire Australia’s hoisting equipment features the highest level of uptime, reliability and safety of handling operations.
Easy and Adaptable Wire Rope Hoist
Our electric wire rope hoist is easy to use and adaptable for unique situations. It features exceptional performance capability with the ability to lift heavy loads faster, a swivel arm to allow for 180º rotation, and instant and safe braking mechanisms.
The hoisting motor, limit switch and mechanical overload protection have all been thoroughly tested for reliability. The safety of our equipment is our priority, so we provide all the essential training required for you to operate safely and can provide hoist repairs if required.
Additional safety and functional equipment are also available to hire for unique operating conditions.
Electric Wire Rope Hoist SWL 230 kg
These electric hoists are compact and lightweight, making it perfect for easy installation and quick use. It features:
- Automatic upper limit switch; when rope disc touches the limit arm, hoisting is automatically stopped.
- Dynamic and mechanical brake providing instant and safe braking.
- Convenient 240V / single-phase power supply.
- Sensor arm automatically activates the lower limit switch to stop the motor if the rope is under any wound.
- Supplied with 3m power lead and industry plug & 10m heavy-duty IP65 waterproof pendant control.
- Wire rope with 360º weighted hook with safety latch.
- Swivel arm assembly for 180º rotation
Other Lift and Shift Alternatives
If you require a hoist with higher operational load capacity, we have a range of chain hoists available for hire.
Your Trusted Equipment Hire Specialists
Winch Hire Australia is a finalist for the HIRE20 Rental Company of the Year Award due to our experience, service skills and commitment to safety. Our team consists of qualified and experienced tradesmen know their products and are extremely passionate about their industry. For industry advice, don’t hesitate to ask!
For all wire rope hoist, and chain hoist hire enquiries, get in touch with Winch Hire Australia to see what we can do for your project.