We’ve all had a time when we’ve started a job, only to realise the equipment is faulty or impractical. If you are in the business of cable installation, you want a cable trailer that is reliable, safe and easy to use.
Winch Hire Australia specialises in Cable Pulling Equipment Rental and supplies Redmond Gary Cable Trailers in sizes ranging from 1.5 Tonne to 6.5 Tonne. They are designed for safe, one man handling to increase productivity and include features that will help you transport your power and data cable drums directly to your work or development site with ease. Their rugged design characteristics allow them to adapt to worksite conditions like uneven surfaces and unexpected weather.
Australian Designed & Manufactured
Operating since 1963, Redmond Gary Australia is a well-established manufacturer of specialised equipment for use in handling overhead, underground and trailing cables. Their reputation for building high-quality reliable machinery has created customers for them throughout Australia and around the globe. Winch Hire Australia supplies Redmond Gary trailers because we have confidence that we are providing our customers with safe and reliable equipment.
Redmond Gary equipment is proudly designed and manufactured in Australia and is fully compliant with Australian Standards. Based in Molendiner, Queensland, Redmond Gary has an expert team of engineers and factory-certified technicians that ensure every piece of equipment is built tough to withstand Australia’s harsh conditions.
Standard Features of Redmond Gary Cable Trailers
Each Redmond Gary Cable Trailer is designed to seamlessly perform tasks that encompass cable operations in an efficient and safe manner. The self-loading design allows for safe, one-man operation so that other personnel can be freed up for other tasks or allow smaller workgroups to maintain efficient output. It’s not required to be positioned accurately to pick up the load as chains attached to the pickup arms provide flexibility. Hydraulic power supplies a lifting system and lets you easily pay out cable at the worksite. The drum support shaft is manufactured from high tensile steel tube and rotates on low friction, weather-resistant bearings. The drum rotator can be switched to either pay out or reel in, depending on the situation.
The performance capabilities vary as each is designed to cater to different needs. Standard features that are included across the range include:
- Trailer frame finished in hot-dip galvanising
- Operational controls housed in a weather-proof cabinet located on the kerbside of the trailer
- All tanks and hydraulic cylinders are finished in 2-pack enamel
- Wind Down Front Jackleg/Stabiliser
- Control Cabinet manufactured from 1.6mm zinc anneal sheeting finished with powder coating – all seams and edges are sandblasted, primed prior to powder coating
- LED Lights
- Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- 10-hour fuel tank
- Safety and Operational Signage – Screen Printed Anodised Aluminium
- Self-loading for convenience
- Drum drive to assist spooling and recovering cables
- Safe and easy operation with manuals
- Road registered for hire in any state throughout Australia
- Spindle cones available to suit larger drum centres
Sizes To Suit Your Needs, All In One Place
Whether you have a large or small project, we have a Redmond Gary Cable Trailer to suit your needs and each one is continuously maintained in top working order. Check out our range:
- 1.5 Tonne Cable Trailer RG
- 1.8 Tonne Cable Trailer RG with double drum
- 2.7 Tonne Cable Trailer RG with Triple drum
- 3.0 Tonne Cable Trailer RG
- 6.0 Tonne Cable Trailer RG
- 6.5 Tonne Cable Trailer RG
Applications for Cable Trailers
In our connected world, we often forget the infrastructure that underlies it all. Winch Hire Australia can supply the tools and equipment required for the installation of both underground and overhead cable across mining and industrial projects, from railways to phone lines and fibre optic. Other applications include irrigating hose, newsprint rolls, conveyor belting, defence equipment and seismic lines.
Whether you are a Project Manager on an industrial project or contractor providing services to a large project, Winch Hire Australia has an extensive range of Redmond Gary Cable Trailers that help you get the job done. Contact our friendly customer service team today to find out what we can do for you.