Optic Fibre Winch 2 kN or 4 kN loaded with practical features for safe operation, all with trailer mounted convenience. Select the right size capstan for your next cable installation project. The 1300 mm cast aluminium wheel is rated to 2 kN, the maximum specification for NBN installations. For higher rated installations the 600 mm diameter capstan has a capacity of 4 kN.
Australian made and designed for safety compliance and mode of operation, the Optic Fibre Winch functions are controlled at the onboard dash or remotely using the foot pedal system. Simple and accurate operator controlled line pull from 0 – 5 kN is achievable without requiring a load attached, while a button controls capstan tilt from horizontal to vertical.
Greater visual access and operator safety is achieved using the remote foot control and stepping away from the winch to monitor and control cable movement at all times during installation. The foot control offers a single operator greater variable speed control, capstan rotation and is within reach of dash mounted tilt angle selection and instant Emergency Stop should the need arise.
Save on transport costs by towing to your next Optic Fibre installation project using any vehicle with minimum 1.5 Tonne towing capacity and fitted with a standard 50 mm tow coupling. This winch is skid mounted and can be easily forked on / off your Utility, Truck or Trailer or secured into concrete using Dynabolts.
Optic Fibre Winch 2 kN / 4 kN features:
- Kohler diesel engine, electric start, recoil pull start and hour meter
- Heavy duty piston pump with flow and pressure control valve
- Skid mounted winch may be hired without trailer
- Supplied with Operators Manual and Safe Operating Procedures
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Line Pull: 2 kN (1300 mm capstan)
- Speed: 0-60 mtr/min.
- Line Pull: 4 kN (600 mm capstan)
- Speed: 0-30 mtr/min
- Motor: Kohler diesel 3.7 kW, 4.96 Hp
- Tow capacity: 1.5 Tonne, 50 mm coupling
- Dimensions(mm): L 3300, W 2100, H 1700
- Gross Weight: 1500 kg