10 Tonne Electric Winch
These heavy duty 10 Tonne electric winches are designed for underground environments and sites where other power sources may be unsuitable. They are a zero emission solution and provide huge hauling power in a relatively compact unit.
Standard electric winch features include:
- Direct drive fully enclosed
- Enclosed fan cooled electric motor with hi-start torque for optimal load control
- Electro-magnetic fail safe brake to stop and hold load securely
- Heavy duty welded steel frame
- Skid mounted with pre-drilled mounting plate and forklift slots
- Safety screen for optimal operator protection
- Safe operating procedures compliant with WHS legislation
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
Contact Winch Hire Australia on T: 07 3376 2888 for more information on our extensive electric winch range, single phase and 3 phase from 200 kg up to 10 Tonne suitable for a variety of industrial hauling applications.
- Line pull: 10 Tonne
- Make: Timberland SSK200
- Speed: up to 9 mtr/min.
- Drum capacity: 1100 mtr (22mm), 1000 mtr (20mm)
- Brake: Electric twin caliper drum brake and drum band brake
- Motor: 11 kW, 1470 RPM
- Dimensions(mm): L 1650, W 3050, H 1580
- Weight: 4000 kg