Electric chain hoist with units available with rated capacity from WLL 1 Tonne up to 6 Tonne with various chain drops ranging from 3 metres to 52 metres.
Our range has been carefully selected to meet all Australian requirements, providing the operator with versatility over a huge range of industrial applications.
The range of electric chain hoists from Winch Hire Australia includes brands like Hitachi, Nitchi, Liftech and Demag, names with a reputation for excellence in design, safety, reliability and performance. These brands are known for proven reliability and have been tested in a diverse range of industrial operating conditions. Available for hire from 500 kg up to 6 tonne capacities, three phase or single phase, 2 speed or single speed Winch Hire Australia electric chain hoists are suited to most industrial applications.
Electric Chain Hoist Features:
- 30 % to 100 % duty cycle for continuous work
- IP65 Pendant with 24 volt control for operator optimal safety
- Overload protection – clutch prevents damage caused by overloading
- Brake automatically engages in the event of a power failure
- Totally enclosed construction to withstand harsh conditions
- Upper and lower electrical limit switches
- Durable Grade 80 Zinc plated load chain
- Motor thermal protection
- Fuse protection to control circuit
- Protection rating IP54
- Reverse phase protection relay
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
|SWL (tonne)||Chain Drop (mtr)||Weight (kg) with chain||Power source|
|1.0||6, 20, 40||51||240V|
|2.0||6, 12, 20||90||240V|
|3.0||6, 30, 52||130||415V|
|6.0||3, 15, 26||205||415V|