The cable pusher mini loader is the ideal solution to use with our hydraulic cable installers, designed to efficiently install single cables into ducts.
Diesel / hydraulic cable pusher mini loader is designed to efficiently install single cables in ducts. Simply push the cable into the duct, without using a winch or the need to pull through rope first. Tension gauge fitted to measure and maintain the appropriate line pull for the entire job. Also suitable for use with a capstan winch for cable hauling operations.
- Simple and efficient operation
- Available with mini loader or diesel power packs
- Compact design easily maneuverable on site
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Power pack type: Kanga Mini-Loader
- Max. lift capacity: 250 kg
- Engine: 15 kW, 19.7 HP Diesel
- Fuel capacity: 38 Ltr
- Dimensions(mm): L 1490, W 985, H 1250
- Weight: 690 kg
- Overall length including cable pusher 2850 mm
- ID #01396