35 Tonne Cable Drum Stands with Hydraulic Jacks
These sturdy cable drum stands with hydraulic jacks are a compact solution for spooling heavy drums of power and data cable or conveyor belts. The system comprises of two independent cable stands complete with hydraulic bottle jacks and a high tensile spindle secured in the bushed housing.
During assembly, cable stands are placed on either of the cable drum. Easy height adjustment is achieved with three height positions. Once the hydraulic jacks are activated, the cable drum lifts clear of the ground. The spindle is inserted through the cable drum and lifted into its position in the bushed housing. Lockable cones hold the cable drum securely during the spooling process. Optional diesel powered hydraulic drum drives are available to assist with smooth controlled spooling.
Cable drum stand features:
- Compact solution for heavy cable drum spooling
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Hydraulic drum drive compatible to assist with smooth spooling
- Suitable for use on level solid Multiple securing points
- Multiple securing points
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Rated Capacity: 35 Tonne
- Max. Drum(mm): W 3500, Dia. 4400
- Max. Spindle(mm): L 4000, Dia. 100
- Dimensions(mm): L 2500, W 1100, H 1900
- Weight: 400 kg + spindle
- ID# 04076