These A-Frame cable drum stands with hydraulic bottle jacks are a compact solution for spooling heavy drums of power and data cable or conveyor belts. The system comprises of two independent cable stands complete with hydraulic bottle jacks and a high tensile spindle secured in the V block.
During assembly, cable drum stands are placed on either of the cable drum. Easy height adjustment is achieved with four base plate positions. The spindle is inserted through the cable drum and seated in the V block. Lockable cones hold the cable drum securely during the spooling process. Once the hydraulic jacks are activated, the cable drum lifts clear of the ground. Optional diesel powered hydraulic drum drives are available to assist with smooth controlled spooling.
Cable Drum Stand features:
- Compact solution for heavy cable drum spooling
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Hydraulic drum drive compatible to assist with smooth spooling
- Suitable for use on level solid Multiple securing points
- Multiple securing points
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Rated Capacity: 25 Tonne
- Max. Drum(mm): W 3200, Dia. 4000
- Max. Spindle(mm): L 4000, Dia. 100
- Dimensions(mm): L 2000, W 600, H 2200
- Weight: 740 kg + spindle
- ID# 03787