These cable drum stands from Winch Hire Australia are rated to accommodate cable drums weighing up to 15 Tonne. Using the diesel hydraulic power pack, conveyor belts or power and data cables are reeled out or recovered effortlessly at a speed of up to 5 metres per minute. The cable drum stands are delivered as a complete unit so set up on a solid level surface is immediate. They are easily relocated onsite using a forklift or crane. During set up the spindle is removed from the cradle and inserted into the centre hole of the cable drum. Next the cable drum and spindle is returned onto the cradle ensuring the square tumbler locks securely. Power pack controls have been located with optimum operator safety and visibility in mind.
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Rated Capacity: Up to 15 Tonne cable drums
- Speed: variable 5 metres per minute (2500mm dia. drum)
- Line pull: 1.2 Tonne (1600mm dia. drum)
- Powerpack: Diesel / Hydraulic
- Dimensions(mm): L 3500, W 2500, H 3100
- Weight: 1850 kg