Air Chain Hoists SWL 12 Tonne
Ask us about our Ingersoll-Rand Air Chain Hoist SWL 12 Tonne with 8 metres of chain. Available in pigeon pairs and multiple quantities to suit your individual job requirements.
Longest chain drops available in Australia
Our range of air hoists offer a safe and cost efficient method of pulling, lifting or lowering above or below ground including high risk explosive environments like mines. With robust enclosed housing, these compact and relatively lightweight pneumatic chain hoists make handling and moving to your next job site easy.
- Manufactured under strict quality control with demanding tolerances
- Low maintenance design delivers 100% duty cycle suits all environmental conditions
- Suitable for application in hazardous areas like mines
- Self-cooling air motor that will not overheat
- Fail safe brake in case of air supply failure
- Low decibel rating
- Sensitive infinitely variable speed control for precise positioning of loads
Contact us for more information on our full range of Air Chain Hoists T: 07 3376 2888
|SWL||12 Tonne (8 mtr drop)|
|Speed||1 mtr/min (8 mtr drop)|
|Air Consumption||124 CFM|
|Dimensions(mm)||H 986, L 576, W 277|