5 Tonne Ingersoll Rand Air winch features:
- Automatic holding brake on most models
- Manual band holding brake on low capacity models
- Integral directional control valve
- Designed for reliable daily operation
- Heavy-duty steel fabricated drum and frame components
- Skid mounted with pre-drilled mounting plate and forklift slots on most models
- Safety screen for optimal operator protection
- Safe operating procedures compliant with WHS legislation
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
- Air quality systems: filter, lubricator, strainer and regulator
- Mufflers to reduce ambient noise level and oil discharge
Air winches available for hire from Winch Hire Australia range from 500 kg up to 8 Tonne in a variety of configurations to suit your individual requirement.
Need a 5 Tonne Ingersoll Rand air winch? It’s time for Real Industrial Muscle. View our air winches today.
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- SWL: 5 Tonne
- Make/model: Ingersoll-Rand K6UL
- Speed: variable 0-21 mtr/min.
- Drum capacity: 438 mtr (16mm)
- Air consumption: up to 400 CFM
- Brake: auto brake
- Dimensions(mm): L 1486, W 610, H 770
- Weight: 850 kg with rope