2 Tonne Ingersoll Rand Air Winch
2 Tonne Ingersoll Rand air winch packed with the many and varied advantages of air powered reliability. An air winch is capable of providing great Lift and Shift and pulling power, without the hazard of a burned out motor plus they are ideal for tensioning applications. Air powered winches have the advantage of being able to perform in all types of environments involving extreme heat, cold, dust, wet, and explosive surroundings. They also have an unlimited duty cycle.
Commonly used for lifting and suspension of materials. In the oil and gas, construction, and maritime industries, an air winch is frequently preferred to electric, diesel, and hydraulic winches because of their durability, versatility, and safety.
2 Tonne Ingersoll Rand air winch features:
- Cable-friendly drum to cable diameter ratio for optimal cable protection
- Integral directional control valve
- Designed for reliable daily operation
- Heavy-duty steel fabricated drum and frame components
- Skid mounted with pre-drilled mounting plate and forklift slots on most models
- Safety screen for optimal operator protection
- Safe operating procedures compliant with WHS legislation
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
2 Tonne Ingersoll Rand air winch options:
- Air quality systems: filter, lubricator, strainer and regulator
- Mufflers to reduce ambient noise level and oil discharge
Ingersoll Rand Air winch available for hire from Winch Hire Australia range from 500 kg up to 8 Tonne in a variety of configurations to suit your individual requirement. Need an air winch? It’s time for Real Industrial Muscle. View our air winches today. For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- SWL: 2.5 Tonne
- Model: Ingersoll-Rand K5UL
- Speed: variable 0-35 mtr/min.
- Drum capacity: 280 mtr (16mm)
- Air consumption: Up to 350 CFM
- Brake: Automatic disc
- Dimensions(mm): L 1025, W 760, H 700
- Weight: 445 kg