2.9 Tonne Cable Trailer Aerial Access
2.9 Tonne Cable Trailer designed and made in Australia by Aerial Access to safely and reliably transport drums of power and data cable to the work site ready for spooling or recovering cable with efficiency. These self-loading trailers are loaded with features which improve productivity by permitting safe handling of cable drums.
Independently controlled lifting arms and chain link to the spindle bearing carriers allows the operator to rotate and lift cable drums that are not aligned with the trailer or are situated on uneven ground. The hydraulic drum drive uses low friction on the cable drum to assist controlled spooling or rewinding cable. Controls are positioned to provide the operator with a clear view during loading and unloading as well as winding and rewinding cable.
This 2.9 Tonne Cable Trailer is ideally towed behind a Ute or truck. The towing connection is standard ring pintle or available with 50 mm ball-type coupling and is supplied with electric adjustable brakes. Simply reverse the single axle trailer on level ground onto the cable drum with the appropriate spindle inserted. Then hydraulically lift the cable drum clear of the ground and secure for transport to the work site.
2.9 Tonne Cable Trailer Features:
- Compact trailer with self-loading convenience
- Torflex dexter twin-axles with electric brakes
- Drum drive line pull up to 1340 kg
- Safe and easy to operate
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Max. drum mass: 2.9 Tonne
- Reel size(mm): 2438(Dia.), 1450(Width), 75(Spindle)
- Line pull: 955 kg (610mm drum) up to 1340kg intermittent
- Engine: Koehler diesel
- Brakes: Electric adjustable
- Tow coupling: 50 mm ball or ring eye
- Tow vehicle: Ute or truck
- Dimensions(mm): L 3990, W 2450
- ATM: 3180 kg