These portable and lightweight manual terminal indent crimpers are designed for use in confined spaces and narrow control panels. The dieless system with pivoting nest die allows the user to crimp multiple sized terminal lugs without the need to change dies.
- Easy tool positioning with 355 degrees swivel head
- Dieless system, eliminates the need to hire dies
- Ergonomic handle design with trigger drain
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Compact and lightweight for confined spaces
- Suits copper lugs 5mm to 750mm and aluminium lugs 6mm to 1000mm
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Output: 12 tonne
- Dies: Type 38
- AL Dies: 6 mm up to 75 mm sq.
- CU Dies: 6 mm up to 1000 mm sq.
- Dimensions(mm): L 700, W 150
- Weight: 6.8 kg