Cable Pusher Hydraulic Cable Installers designed to efficiently install single cables in ducts. These Cable Pusher Hydraulic Cable Installers are also known as a Wombat cable feeder. Whatever you call them, they simply and effectively push single cable into the duct or conduit, without the use of a winch or needing to pull rope through first.
Tension gauge fitted to measure and maintain appropriate line pull for the entire job. Also suitable for use with a capstan.
Cable Pusher Hydraulic Cable Installer features:
- Simple and efficient operation
- Suitable for cable diameters of 110mm or 150mm
- Available with mini loader or diesel power pack
- Compact design easily maneuverable on site
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Push pull capacity: 1 Tonne, 10kN
- Push pull speed: up to 30 metres per minute
- Optimal speed: 25 metres per minute
- Max. cable diameter: up to 150 mm single cable
- Dimensions(mm): L 1196, W 900, H 460
- Weight: 220 kg