1.8 Tonne Cable Trailer with dual axle double drum are designed and manufactured by Redmond Gary for safe transportation of drums of power and data cable to the work site ready for trouble-free spooling or recovering of cables. Our 1.8 Tonne cable trailers are also used for conveyor belt installations.
Using a forklift or crane, cable drums inserted with the appropriate spindle are lowered into the cradle of the drum module.
As an added advantage, the drum modules can be removed from the main trailer frame by forklift or crane and used independently. Alternatively cable drums can be lowered into the drum modules while fixed to the trailer.
The hydraulic drum drive uses a removable drive motor with quick action coupling to assist with drum spooling one at a time. The hand brake on the spindle provides added control while spooling.
1.8 Tonne Cable Trailer Features:
- 200 kg drum drive to assist spooling and recovering cables
- Drum modules may be used independently
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Road registered for hire in any state throughout Australia
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Max. drum mass: 1800 kg
- Max. drum diameter: 1200 mm
- Max. drum width: 900 mm
- Drum drive line pull: 200 kg
- Drag brakes fitted
- Engine: 13.4 HP, 10kW Petrol
- Brakes: Electric auxiliary brake system
- Tow coupling: 50mm tow ball
- Towing vehicle: Min. 2T truck with air brakes
- Dimensions(mm): L 5500, W 1800, H 1800
- Weight: 1000 kg