0.5 Tonne Air Winch
0.5 Tonne Air Winch from Winch Hire Australia, widens the range of applications in the light duty sector with this compact and handy winch, suitable to be used to lift, lower, traverse and position loads in an easy, manual manner.
Air winches are capable of providing great Lift and Shift and pulling power, without the hazard of a burned out motor. They are ideal for tensioning applications and also suitable in situations requiring precise load spotting abilities. Air winches can perform in harsh environments involving extreme heat, cold, dust, wet, and explosive surroundings and have an unlimited duty cycle.
0.5 Tonne Air Winch Features:
- Designed for reliable daily operation
- Heavy-duty steel fabricated drum and frame components
- Skid mounted with pre-drilled mounting plate and forklift slots on most models
- Safety screen for optimal operator protection
- Safe operating procedures compliant with WHS legislation
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
- Air quality systems: filter, lubricator, strainer and regulator
- Mufflers to reduce ambient noise level and oil discharge
Contact Winch Hire Australia on T: 07 3376 2888 for more information on the range of air winches ranging from SWL 500 kg up to 8 Tonne in a variety of configurations to suit your individual requirement.
Need an air winch? It’s time for Real Industrial Muscle. View our air winches today.
- SWL: 0.5 Tonne
- Make: Ingersoll-Rand BU7A
- Brake: Manual
- Air consumption: 50 CFM
- Rated pressure: 90 PSI (6.3 Bar)
- Max. drum capacity: 48m (6mm)
- Dimensions(mm): L 600, W 600, H 900
- Weight: 120 kg (no rope)