We’d like to welcome our newest edition of hydraulic winches recently added to our list of rental stock. This winch is a powerful, multipurpose tool that performs to the highest standard in a huge variety of industrial and mining roles, from the installation of conveyor belts, aerial towers and maintenance, to cable hauling and materials handling.
Fitted with adjustable pressure gauge, the hydraulic winch allows you to stay in precise control all the way throughout its operation in a wide range of hauling purposes.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the hydraulic winch specifications:
- 5 tonne top layer hauling capacity, 9 tonne bottom layer hauling capacity.
- Can be fitted with up to 1000m of 20mm wire or dymeena rope.
- Compact, self-contained, onboard diesel motor.
- 100% duty cycle that will keep going as long as you will.
- Safety screen operator protection.
If you have a job that requires fine control, a high level of power and a reliable machine, then this hydraulic winch is the must-have tool for your needs. Stop by our place at 35 Boron Steet, Sumner Park, or contact Winch Hire Australia for more info or to hire your new hydraulic winch.