Our latest trailer mounted optical fibre winch is loaded with practical features for safe operation. This winch is trailer mounted for convenient transport around job sites and comes with a range of features that make handling fibre optic cable as easy as possible.
Fibre Optic Winch 2 kN/4kN Features
- Kohler diesel engine, electric start, recoil pull start and hour meter
- Heavy duty piston pump with flow and pressure control valve
- Skid mounted winch may be hired without trailer
- Supplied with Operators Manual and Safe Operating Procedures
- The 1300mm cast aluminium wheel has a capacity of 2 kN, the maximum specification for NBN installations
- The 600mm diameter capstan has a capacity of 4 kN
- Australian made and designed for safety compliance
- Functions are controlled at the onboard dash or remotely using the foot pedal system
- Simple and accurate operator controlled line pull from 0 – 5 kN is achievable without requiring a load attached
- Button controls capstan tilt from horizontal to vertical
You can find out more about our latest optical fibre winch here.
For more information, contact us on T: 07 3376 2888.