How To Safely and Correctly Couple Hydraulic Hoses
Are you unsure of how to safely and correctly couple hydraulic hoses? This is a question that we receive often, so we decided to create the video below. We hope it makes the process easier for you!
Check out our video on How To Safely and Correctly Couple Hydraulic Hoses:
- Remove the protective cover from the hydraulic pump hose fitting.
- Wipe the hose fitting with a clean cloth to ensure it is contaminant-free.
- Firmly insert the hydraulic pump hose fitting into the hydraulic tool fitting.
- The connection must be fully seated as faulty seating will result in hydraulic tool failure.
- Tighten the coupling clockwise until hand tightened.
- You’re ready to commence work!