This week, Cyclone Debbie has wreaked havoc on our tropical Queensland coast. The Cyclone, which the media have described as “Australia’s strongest storm in years,” has seen thousands of Queenslanders evacuated and transported to higher ground to avoid the storm surge.
Thankfully, no loss of life has been attributed to the cyclone and the recovery can begin in the affected areas. At Winch Hire Australia, we’re familiar with the cleanup process as our premises at Sumner Park in Brisbane’s western corridor were flood affected during the 2011 Brisbane Floods.
Our range of Cable Hauling Equipment is Rental Ready at a moment’s notice to assist your customers to restore infrastructure and roads. Whether it’s repairing or installing underground or overhead power or data cables, our equipment is purpose built for the task.
Our range of cable hauling equipment includes:
- Capstan and Drum Winches up to 6 tonne SWL
- Cable trailers up to 6 Tonne SWL
- Cable drum jacks from 500 kg up to 35 tonne capacity
- Cable cutters and crimpers with dies, available with power pack or battery operated
- Cable hauling accessories like snakes, slings, swivels, socks, etc.
Check out our entire range at winchhire.com.au and contact Matt or Travis on T: 07 3376 2888 to assist with your order. We look forward to supporting your region as the recovery begins.