Our Cable Puller Twin Capstan Electric Winch is available in a convenient, wheel-mounted frame that is complete with operator safety screen and A-frame for secure tow-bar hitching. The frame design features two cable guide pulleys, which assist the cable’s angle and direction straight into the conduit or trench.
The Cable Puller Twin Capstan Electric Winch is the ideal machine for installing cables in confined spaces. When working in tight workspaces (like cable tray installations), they are available skid mounted and are light enough to be lifted by two people, which offers mobility and ease of use.
Cable Puller Twin Capstan Electric Winch Selling points:
- Popular capacity and size for installing cables in cable trays
- High mobility on work sites
- Zero emission suitable for confined spaces
- Compact and light so easily transported and utilized in small work areas
- Multiple hitching options to secure during hauling operations
Featured Product: 1.7 Tonne Cable Puller Twin Capstan Electric Winch
This compact and lightweight winch is designed to tackle the toughest jobs in confined spaces.
- Single phase 240 volt cable puller
- Overload protection to ensure automatic shut-off
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail-safe brake
- Rugged induction motor for proven reliability
- Foot control for hands-free operation
If you have any questions about this product or our wide range of winches, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 07 3376 2888.