Our 5 Tonne Air Chain Hoists were recently used in Charters Towers underground gold mine infrastructure projects, and their performance exceeded customer expectations.
Our range of air hoists offers a safe and cost-effective method of pulling, lifting or lowering above or below ground high-risk explosive environments like mines). With robust enclosed housing, these compact and relatively lightweight air chain hoists will make your next job easy.
Features of Our 5 Tonne Air Chain Hoists
- Manufactured under strict quality control with demanding tolerances
- Low maintenance design delivers 100% duty cycle suits all environmental conditions
- Suitable for application in hazardous areas like mines
- Self-cooling air motor that will not overheat
- Fail safe brake in case of air supply failure
- Low decibel rating
- Sensitive infinitely variable speed control for precise positioning of loads
Buried Treasure Underneath Bridge
Speaking of gold… did you know that the Walter Taylor Bridge in Brisbane’s leafy suburb of Indooroopilly is said to harbour massive amounts of gold? Yep – during drilling for the bridge foundations in 1932, tailings revealed rich stores of gold, reportedly more than some operational gold mines. Read more here…
Contact Winch Hire
If you need an Air Chain Hoist for an upcoming job – of if you would like any more information about our range – contact us today. Our range has the longest chain lengths available for hire in Australia!