Introducing our range of 240-volt electric powered equipment
At Winch Hire Australia, we have a large range of 240-volt electric equipment available including electric winches, capstan winches, wire rope winches and chain hoists. Electric equipment is ideal for use in confined spaces, where power sources are often unavailable and hazardous engine fumes need to be minimised.
The Benefits of Electric Equipment:
- Electric motors are overall more reliable and durable than diesel motors
- Electric motors can produce up to twice the available torque of a diesel engine
- Reduced fire risk due to elimination of diesel fuel or hydraulic systems
- Reduced fire risk due to low heat production
- Electric motors are quiet and do not produce any emissions. These are important factors in confined spaces and mines where adherence to carbon emission standards is critical
- No need to perform daily inspections of engine oil or coolant levels
- No radiator which eliminates possible coolant leaks in hoses and clamps that may result in overheating
- No fuel or oil filters to monitor and change
- Compact and portable
Our vast range of affordable and efficient electric equipment is guaranteed to suit your needs.
Our Feature Electric Products:
3 Tonne Capstan Electric Winch
This Electric Capstan Winch is ideal for cable-hauling jobs in confined spaces, where low-emission equipment is essential for the health and safety of workers. These compact and portable units feature low decibel rating, basic controls, securing points and powerful capacity of up to 3 tonnes line pull.
- Equipment range includes units from 500 kg up to 3 Tonne
- Single phase 240 volt cable puller
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Operator safety screen
- Variety of hitching options
Electric Wire Rope Hoist SWL 230 kg
The Electric Wire Rope Hoist is suitable for a wide range of applications including work in warehouses, construction sites and factories. This product is compact and lightweight, and is perfect for jobs where quick-installation and ease-of-use are key. We supply hoists with chain drop lengths from 6 metres right up to over 100 metres.
- Automatic upper limit switch; when rope disc touches the limit arm, hoisting is automatically stopped
- Dynamic and mechanical brake providing instant and safe braking
- Convenient 240V / single phase power supply
- Sensor arm automatically activates lower limit switch to stop motor if rope is under wound
- Supplied with 3m power lead and industry plug & 10m heavy duty IP65 waterproof pendant control
- Wire rope with 360º weighted hook with safety latch
- Swivel arm assembly for 180º rotation
Electric Chain Hoist SWL 125 kg up to 6 Tonne
- IP65 Pendant with 24 volt control for operator optimal safety
- Overload protection – clutch prevents damage caused by overloading
- Brake automatically engages in the event of a power failure
- Totally enclosed construction to withstand harsh conditions
- Upper and lower electrical limit switches
- Durable Grade 80 Zinc plated load chain
- Motor thermal protection
- Fuse protection to control circuit
- Protection rating IP54
- Reverse phase protection relay
At Winch Hire Australia, all of our products are high quality, cost-effective, safe, certified and current. Our powerful electric equipment is essential for safety and efficiency in confined spaces, and our range is guaranteed to assist you in getting your job done well.
To hire equipment, or to find out more about our diverse range of electric products, call us now on 07 3376 2888 or use our contact form.