6 Tonne Diesel Winch available skid or trailer mounted
Our Diesel Winch with rated capacity of 6 Tonne (60kN) is manufactured by Redmond Gary is fully tested and certified ready for immediate application. It is available skid mounted or twin-axle trailer mounted.
This 6 Tonne Diesel Winch is designed for general lifting and hauling projects and is commonly used for conveyor installations. Features include hydraulic loading holding valves and fail safe brakes enabling them to be safely used for hoisting. It is packed with features including variable line speed with high speed selection for fast retrieval and payout.
The Diesel Winch comes complete with an operator’s enclosure and operator’s seat as well as night work lights. It is supplied with an Archimedes screw and fairlead arrangement to automatically layer rope evenly on the drum. The Archimedes screw is manufactured from stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
The Diesel Winch is skid-mounted on a hot dip galvanised platform that connects the power pack to the winch assembly. The skid-mounts are fitted with container locks in standard 20 foot configuration. The skid is provided with lift points at each corner and cross tubes for lifting with a forklift. The 6 Tonne Diesel Winch may be truck mounted or anchored on solid level ground.
- Fitted with 1000m (24mm) braided rope (wire also available)
- Reliable Kubota diesel motor
- Programmable display screen with data logger
- Constant tension settings 2 Tonne (20kN) to 6 Tonne (60kN)
- Emergency stop and isolation switches
- Skid mounted with pre-drilled mounting plate and forklift slots
- Safety enclosure for optimal operator protection
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
For more information on this Diesel Winch contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Rated Capacity: 6 Tonne (60 kN)
- Speed (high): Up to 40 mtr/min (4 Tonne)
- Speed (low): Up to 20 mtr/min (6 Tonne)
- Engine: Diesel 22.4 kW, 30 HP
- Dimensions(mm): L 6200, W 2600, H 2500
- Weight: 6700 kg
- Product Brochure