20 LPM Diesel Power Pack
Our diesel Power Packs are used to provide hydraulic power for a wide range of applications including operating our Cable Pusher or supporting existing equipment. They are used in electrical contracting, mining, marine, construction and industrial projects.
All our diesel Power Packs are Mine Spec compatible, are self-contained with features including:
- hydraulic fittings with burst protection
- jump starter, emergency stop, battery isolator
- on-board fire extinguisher
- safe operating procedures
- skid mounted with forklift slots
We also provide VOC training packages. Our training team can provide your operators with knowledge and understanding of hydraulic principles, components, couplings, appropriate calculations and fault finding. Contact us for more information about onsite VOC training packages.
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Max. flow: 20 LPM
- Engine: 2 cyl, diesel, 16.5 kW (22 HP), 3000 RPM
- Dimensions(mm): L1160, W 1160, H 920
- Hose: 5 mtr hydraulic hose set
- Weight: 600 kg