Cable Pusher Mini Loader
These mini-loaders are the ideal solution to use with our hydraulic cable installers, designed to efficiently install single cables in ducts.
Hydraulic cable installers designed to efficiently install single cables in ducts. Simply push the cable into the duct, without using a winch or the need to pull through rope first.
Tension gauge fitted to measure and maintain appropriate line pull for the entire job. Also suitable for use with a capstan.
- Simple and efficient operation
- Cost effective
- Available with mini loader or diesel power packs
- Compact design easily maneuverable on site
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- Power pack type: Kanga Mini-Loader
- Max. lift capacity: 250 kg
- Engine: 15 kW, 19.7 HP Diesel
- Fuel capacity: 38 Ltr
- Dimensions(mm): L 1490, W 985, H 1250
- Weight: 690 kg
- Overall length including cable pusher 2850 mm