2 Tonne Air Winch
The advantages of air powered winches are many and varied. They are capable of providing great Lift and Shift and pulling power, without the hazard of a burned out motor plus they are ideal for tensioning applications. Air powered winches have the advantage of being able to perform in all types of environments involving extreme heat, cold, dust, wet, and explosive surroundings. They also have an unlimited duty cycle.
Air winch features:
- Cable-friendly drum to cable diameter ratio for optimal cable protection
- Integral directional control valve
- Designed for reliable daily operation
- Heavy-duty steel fabricated drum and frame components
- Skid mounted with pre-drilled mounting plate and forklift slots on most models
- Safety screen for optimal operator protection
- Safe operating procedures compliant with WHS legislation
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
Air Winch Options Available:
- Air quality systems: filter, lubricator, strainer and regulator
- Mufflers to reduce ambient noise level and oil discharge
Air winches available for hire from Winch Hire Australia range from 500 kg up to 8 Tonne in a variety of configurations to suit your individual requirement.
Need an air winch? It’s time for Real Industrial Muscle. View our air winches today.
For more information contact us on T: 07 3376 2888
- SWL: 2 Tonne
- Model: Ingersoll-Rand FA2A/MXK1
- Air consumption: Up to 330 CFM
- Max. drum capacity: 118 mtr (13mm), 81 mtr (16mm)
- Brake: Automatic disc
- Dimensions(mm): L 550, W 950, H 700
- Weight: 380 kg