2.2 Tonne Electric Winch
Electric winches from Winch Hire Australia are the ideal solution when other power sources are unsuitable and zero emissions are required. These 3-phase robust construction winches are suitable for building sites, slipways and industrial use. Complete with 240 volt IP65 pendant control with emergency stop.
Electric winch features include:
- Compact designed for ease of transportation and consideration of limited space
- Skid mounted with mounting plate and forklift slots
- Pendant control with emergency stop
- Safe operating procedures compliant with WHS legislation
- Test certificate supplied upon request prior to every hire
Contact Winch Hire Australia on T: 07 3376 2888 for more information on our extensive electric winch range, single phase and 3 phase from 200 kg right up to 10 Tonne suitable for all types of industrial hauling applications.
- Line pull: 2.2 Tonne
- Line speed: 7 – 12.5 mtr/min
- Make/model: Beaver BPL3220
- Motor: 3 phase, 7.5 HP
- Max. drum capacity: 100mtr (16mm)
- Dimensions(mm): L 1160, W 500, H 658
- Weight: 450 kg