- We hire quality, reliable and cost-effective chain hoists
- We have the longest chain drops in Australia
- 500 kg to SWL 30 Tonne chain hoists available
- Proven brands such as Atlas Copco, JDN, Ingersoll-Rand and Toku
When it comes to our business, we’re firm believers in providing our customers with superior quality products. That’s why we continue to invest in our product line to ensure competitiveness, reliability, ease of use and cost-efficiency – we demand the best out of what we offer. This is particularly true with our chain hoist range.
Our range of air chain hoists provide some of the safest and most cost-effective methods of pulling, lifting or lowering above or below ground, including high risk explosive environments such as mines. With robust enclosed housing, these relatively compact pneumatic chain hoists make handling and moving between job sites easy.
We also hire air chain hoists from proven, reputable brands including Atlas Copco, JDN, Ingersoll-Rand and Toku.
Introducing our air chain hoist range:
SWL 500 kg to 3 Tonne
With a maximum lifting capacity of 500 kg up to units SWL 30 Tonne, these air chain hoists are fitted with various chain drops ranging from 3 metres up to 60 metres.
SWL 5 Tonne to 10 Tonne air chain hoists
The SWL 5 Tonne to 10 Tonne air chain hoists are fitted with various chain drops ranging from 3 metres up to 60 metres.
SWL 25 Tonne up to 30 Tonne
Our SWL 25 Tonne to 30 Tonne air chain hoists are designed for low maintenance and are fitted with various chain drops ranging from 3 metres up to 60 metres.
Air chain hoist features:
- The longest chain drops in Australia
- Manufactured under strict quality control with demanding tolerances
- Low maintenance design delivers 100% duty cycle in all environmental conditions
- Suitable for application in hazardous areas such as mines
- Immune to dust, mud, dirt, grit, heat, vapours etc.
- Self-cooling pneumatic motor will not overheat
- Fail safe brake in case of air supply failure
- Low decibel rating
- Available with push, geared or air trolley
Contact Winch Hire Australia if you would like to speak to a consultant about our chain hoist range or would like to hire a chain hoist for your project.